- Light control: 30A contact relay (resistive load) with 1-minute deactivation delay after key chain is removed.
- Air conditioning control. 16A contact relay (resistive load-ac1) with 3-minute deactivation delay after balcony door is opened when key chain inserted or 1 minute after key chain is removed.
- Light – air conditioning activation:
- Only with scanning of compatible key chain.
- Without a key chain, the loads are activated for 1 minute only by pressing the ‘Test’button
- Key chain types, plastic or brass. Guest key chain with air conditioning operation rights (blue).
Guest chain without air conditioning operation rights (red)
OTHER TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS
- Function control: Digital, through microcontrtoller.
- Exit monitor systems: Room free – occupied, balcony door forgotten open in empty room (requires connection of DL-IND unit with red & green LED)
- Visual operation indications: Power supply, 30A light relay (MAIN) and 16A air conditioning Relay (CLIMA), with LED.
- MAIN control port. For immediate light operation test with delay circumvention.
- A-C control port. For immediate air conditioning operation test with delay circumvention.
- Power supply: 5 Watt power supply switch operated with the voltage of the Electricity Corporation network from 100 Volts to 250 Volts A/C, with no heat production.
- Load connection terminals: Elevator type, for wires up to 4mm in diameter